Thursday, January 21, 2010

10 day trip

Faithful followers,


I wanted to let you know that I will be traveling to Chang Mai (a northwestern city in Thailand) over the next ten days which I conveniently have off of school due to the Thailand University Sport Games. No new blogs will be posted while Im gone, but dont get discouraged... I promise to be back with awesome adventurous anecdotes. While Im gone, Ill be thinking of those I love back at home. And Ill be careful. promise! These few verses were on my mind today, and I thought I would share. 

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep;
for You alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety"
Psalm 4:8

"And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus"
Phillipians 4:19

"His mouth is sweetness itself;
he is desirable in every way.
Such, O women of Jerusalem,
is my lover, my friend."
Song of Solomon 5:18

returning on Feb 1,
Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. Jen! You look like you are having such a great time. I really miss you, and its sad just seeing Trey at Vintage without you right beside him, but I do remember you often and cant wait to hear from you.
    "We always thank God for all of you, mentioning you in our prayers. 3We continually remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ." -1 Thess. 1:2-3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen!! I've *loved* reading about your adventures so far. You have a very entertaining writing style!

    You've also inspired me to finally pick up Eat, Love, Pray for myself. I've been meaning to, but it's the final nudge I needed.

    Be safe, (but have fun!!)
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete